Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - playable characters

I have never been much convinced by Final Fantasy Tactics "clones" or alternatives on PC.
Even the ports coming from the PSP like Disgaea 2 totally disappointed me.
  Some people recommended me Heroes of Might and Magic and King's Bounty games, but I already have them ALL, and they're completely different to me.
There's the incredible Jagged Alliance 2, but of course it's a completely different setting..
(The Shadowrun games were good though!)

No, what I'd like is a TRUE heroic-fantasy RPG/Strategy game a la Final Fantasy Tactics/Tactics Ogre, on PC!

Well, maybe for the first time ever, I think I FINALLY found something which feels as good as these games.๐Ÿ˜ It's called "Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark", and it's VERY promising.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
eARNING TRICK © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top