It was great having a chance to visit with so many vendors while I attended ISTE 2014 Conference a couple of weeks ago. Walking through the Exhibitors Hall, I was struck by just how much "stuff" is out there that educators need to vet. As I walked the Exhibit Hall I came across some unique products that I know will finds its place into the classroom. One of favorite new products is from Belkin and it is the Portable Tablet Stage, a light weight and portable stand for your tablet that can turn it into a great presentation stage. When you pair up the Belkin Portable Tablet Stage with the free Belkin Stage app (Available in Apple App Store & Google Play) you have a wonderful tool for making the classroom come alive. I had reviewed the Belkin
Stage app earlier this year and it affords teachers a rich set of tools for turning an IOS or Android device into a great teaching tool. With your tablet set on the Belkin Portable Tablet Stage you can utilize your tablet's camera and turn it into a document camera which you can then annotate on top of. The Belkin Portable Tablet Stage  and accompanying Stage app takes your tablet to the interactive whiteboard arena at a fraction of the cost. You can add labels, audio, draw and interact with images right on your tablet using the Stage app. If you like you can record your sessions and email them to your students for later use. The Belkin Portable Tablet Stage is a portable solution for teachers who find that they are moving from classroom to classroom and need a platform to deliver their content. The Belkin Portable Tablet Stage folds up into a small package and should store easily in a backpack or briefcase. At around $99.99 dollars this is great value and one gadget that I'm know I will use in my classroom this fall. For more information about how to purchase this product contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
eARNING TRICK © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top